Tuition for the 2020-2021 School Year
Tuition at CDIS includes all related costs to application and processing; instructional programming, including, but not limited to, classroom instruction, digital platforms, books, curricula, and technology support; and all student services programming, including, but not limited to, school transportation, health and library services, emotional/behavioral counseling, university counseling, academic support and English language support. Lunch fees are not included in the tuition costs.
Students are considered fully enrolled once payment of an enrollment or re-enrollment fee and tuition, according to the payment schedule on the tuition invoice, have been received by the Finance Office.
|Foundations (3 years old) Half Day Program||EARLY CHILDHOOD (Full Day Foundations, Pre-K, Kindergarten)||ELEMENTARY (Grades 1-5)||SECONDARY (Grades 6-12)|
|Tuition and Related Fees||¥ 70,000||¥ 140,000||¥ 200,000||¥ 208,000|
|Enrollment Fee – New Student||¥ 8,000||¥ 19,000||¥ 19,000||¥ 19,000|
|Reenrollment Fee – Returning Student||Does not apply||¥ 8,500 (PreK and Kindergarten only)||¥ 8,500||¥ 8,500|
|Total – New Student||¥ 78,000||¥ 159,000||¥ 219,000||¥ 227,000|
|Total – Returning Student||Does not apply||¥ 148,500||¥ 208,500||¥ 216,500|
Tuition payment plans
|TUITION PAYMENT PLANS||Due Dates|
|Full Payment (2% discount applied for payment in full)||Aug 15|
|Semester Payments||Aug 15 and Dec 15|
|Quarterly Payments||August 15, Oct 15, Dec 15, and Mar 15|
IMPORTANT FEE INFORMATION
- Any application or admittance to the school will be considered incomplete until the necessary fees have been received.
- CDIS prefers that payments of 5,000 RMB or more be made by wire transfer.
- All telegraphic transfer (TT) fees, including domestic and international transfer fees, must be charged to your account and not taken out of school tuition. The Finance Office should be notified within five business days of the transfer, or the payment cannot be credited. The transfer receipt may be mailed or delivered to the CDIS Finance Office.
- The student's passport name(s) and invoice number must be written in the bank transfer.
- All tuition and fees are based on the RMB amount. The RMB fee will not change. In the event of changes in the exchange rate for unpaid tuition, you may contact the Finance Office to get the current rate.
- The enrollment fee is due before each student’s first day of school. Tuition is due on the student’s first day of school.
PARTIAL YEAR TUITION AND FEES
- If a student applies and is accepted for admission after the beginning of the semester, tuition and fees will be charged by the half quarter. (If a student starts prior to the midpoint of a quarter, a full quarter’s tuition will be charged. If a student starts after the midpoint of a quarter, only half-quarter tuition will be charged.)
- Students who graduate at the end of the first semester will be required to pay 75% of tuition.
- In case of an early withdrawal with outstanding tuition or fees, school records will not be released or transferred, nor will academic credit be granted, until the account is paid in full.
- Tuition payments are due according to the payment schedule shown on your school invoice.
- Payments more than 5 business days past due incur a￥50 late fee per business day.
- Payments more than 30 days past due incur a ￥50 late fee per business day and the student may be excluded from classes until payment is made. Report cards and transcripts will be withheld.
TUITION AND FEES REFUND POLICY
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable.
- If a student withdraws early, tuition will only be refunded for remaining full quarter(s) not attended.
- In the case where a student ceases attending school without following the formal withdrawal procedure, no refund will be given for days not attended.
- No portion of tuition shall be refunded for a student dismissed by expulsion or for disciplinary reasons.
WeChat pay information
To pay by WeChat, please scan the QR code at right and carefully follow the instructions.