Fill out and submit the online application: Application Form
Our admissions office will contact you after we receive your applications. Then we may ask you to submit required documents and complete PowerSchool online enrollment. Required documents:
- Copies of applicant’s passport and visa/residence permit
- Copy of immunization record
- Teacher recommendations
- ECC: Not needed
- 1st-5th Grade: 1 teacher recommendation
- 6th-12th Grade: 1 teacher recommendation+1 administrator recommendation
- Previous school record/transcript
- ECC: No need.
- 1st-5th Grade: transcripts of the past year
- 6th-12th Grade: transcripts of the past two years
- Other documents as admissions teachers required.
Make an appointment with the admissions office for an interview and/or a school test. Come to school for the interviews and tests.
- ECC: Interviews required.
- 1st -12th Grade: Non-native English speakers should demonstrate English fluency determined by a school-administered test.
- 6th -12th Grade: All Secondary applicants are required to have Math tests.
Admissions office will inform you of the result of admission within a week.
Once your child is accepted, we will ask you to complete a Student Medical Report and get ready to start school classes.