Hi parents! Our Elementary and ECC Spring program is coming up on Friday, May 14 at 9am and we can’t wait to see you there! We’d like students to dress up a little bit for the concert and we need your help in choosing their clothes. Here’s what we’d like them to wear that day:
ECC through 3rd Grade AND 5th Grade:
- Color options: any color is fine! Something bright and spring-like would be great!
- Style---Cute, nice school clothes or formal dress clothes.
- Shoes-----Black shoes or any nice dress shoes. No tennis shoes please!
- Not allowed-----No sports clothes, tennis shoes, flip flops, or shorts.
4th grade will be performing a mime, so to look more uniform we would like them to dress in all black.
- Black shirt (long-sleeved or short-sleeved is fine, no writing on it)
- Black pants (no sports stripes—just plain black)
- Black socks
- Tennis shoes (the darker the color the better)
-Heather Hoekman, Band Teacher
Dates to remember
|May 14||ECC and Elementary Spring Concert|
|May 24-28||Spring Trips|
|May 27||Last day for Elementary Clubs|
|May 27||Last Panda Day of This School Year|
|June 14||Dragon Boat Festival Holiday (no school)|
|June 17||Last Day of School (Student half-day)|